Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mid Century Tasmanian Glass curtain wall architecture


I never tire of looknig up and photographing this commercial office block, I love the two seperate parts to the building, on different angles, several post war buildings I've photographed have been designed in this manner.  The vivid orange glass windows are hard to miss from whatever direction you look.  Works well in in a State thats bleak and cloudy for the good part of the year!

To view more commerical buildings in Tasmania I've photographed check out my website here 

2 comments:

  1. This is completely transfixing….the architecture and the composition of the photograph….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glamour Drops, I really enjoyed composing this photograph and just admiring the architecture.

      Delete

About the project

Join me (Thomas Ryan Photography) on a photographic project documenting Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism from the 1930's to the 1980's. The entire project gallery of 1000+ images and counting can be viewed on my website www.tryanphotos.com under art projects. I have been undertaking this project for over a decade.

My portfolio of commercial and art projects can be seen on my website www.tryanphotos.com and I can be contacted here as well. All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan Photography. Unauthorised use is prohibited. Contact me for all enquires

Total Pageviews