Saturday, December 2, 2017

Henty House // Just published in 716 Page book

Henty House // Just published in 716 Page book

Earlier in the year I was contacted for a request to submit my photographic work of Henty House Government Offices for a new publication: “SOS BRUTALISM: A Global Survey” The landmark Government Office building in Launceston is a design that I enjoy photographing and it's exciting and an honour to be involved in this publication - to know that Tasmania has been represented in this global survey and the work that I do documenting this period throughout Tasmania has been recognised. The 716 page hardback book has just been published and is available online. More information about the publication can be seen here: https://goo.gl/XysvXo
PUBLICATION:
“SOS BRUTALISM: A Global Survey”
“The first-ever global survey of brutalist architecture from the 1950s to the 1970s, based on research project carried out collaboratively by Deutsches Architekturmuseum DAM and Wüstenrot Foundation”
TITLE INFORMATION
“SOS BRUTALISM: A Global Survey”
Edited by Oliver Elser, Philip Kurz, Peter Cachola Schmal, 1st edition, 2017
Hardback with paperback supplement
716 pages in total, 686 color and 411 b/w illustrations
22.5 x 27.5 cm
ISBN 978-3-03860-075-6
In cooperation with Deutsches Architekturmuseum DAM and Wüstenrot Foundation

Are you following Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism on Instagram? Check out all the latest photographs I've been taking on Tasmanian Modernism > www.instagram.com/thomasryanphotography/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the project

Join me (Thomas Ryan Photography) on a photographic project documenting Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism from the 1930's to the 1980's. The entire project gallery of 1000+ images and counting can be viewed on my website www.tryanphotos.com under art projects. I have been undertaking this project for over a decade.

My portfolio of commercial and art projects can be seen on my website www.tryanphotos.com and I can be contacted here as well. All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan Photography. Unauthorised use is prohibited. Contact me for all enquires

Total Pageviews